Friday 24 May 2024

the sun

 

 You came to us by chance,

Red and beaming like the sun.

Creating light where there was fear and pain.

You soothed her soul like a poultice to a wound.

You filled a gap that gawped like a mouth drooping open.

You healed a deep ache that effervesced in the gloom.

And now you leave us,

With a quiet so final.

A whisper without complaint.

A tear that dries before it hits the ground.

Your unassuming glory lives in us.

Every moment augmented by your kind beauty and your absolute grace.

Our love yearns to save you,

To rescue you again.

So you can live on with us in the mortal plane.

Let my strength be your 10th life.

Let my love return the kindness that your life has bestowed.

For the pain of your passing is as unbearable as any other eulogy.

You are worshipped, my goddess.

You are perfect, and unique.

You are the lithe perfection on this earth and beyond.

And I promise that my oath remains unwavering.

I will love you and care for you until the air leaves your trembling lungs.

For you are mine, we are yours.

The pain is no less,

You will never be inferior in our eyes.

Because your perfection shines on

Through the centuries and the pyramids will carve your name.

In this life and the next.

If you choose to leave us, know that you are forever.

As long as my consciousness lives, you will be alongside me.

Your gift keeps on giving,

And her life is evidence of your power.

You magician of pure softness,

Velvety beacon of hope and dreams.

Sleep tight if you must.

Our tears will dry, but your legacy will extend for centuries we cannot see.

You goddess of pure grace.

Result of evolutionary abundance and pinnacle of beauty.

Your muscled perfection inspires me and revives me.

Shine on, Rama.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment. If you would like a free story and be emailed new blog posts, please follow by email

Perceived

 This pregnancy is long. It is ongoing and continuing in order to spare me its end. For its end would signal an end I am ill prepared to en...